Unfinished Journey




Work in Progress

This painting looks a bit strange because it is not finished. It is a "work in progress", just like me. And 2012. The year will be a linked chain of 365 days. That's how we are recommended to live this year: one day at a time. It can be an accumulation of days that start off right with a choice to spend time with God in prayer. The prayer journal I started in May has turbo-injected my walk with Him.  I need the act of jotting down notes to keep me focused. It's just too easy for me to spend prayer time drifting off into random thoughts! This also gives a record of how and when God answers my prayers. Being conscious of His response is...awesome. You'll desire more and more of His presence. The structure and instructions came from Finding Divine Inspiration: Working with the Holy Spirit in Your Creativity by J. Scott McElroy. I recommend you get it. Now. Why not?